The CRTS exists to glorify God and extend His Kingdom rule in this world by serving the Church of Jesus Christ, firstly in South Africa, but then also in to the rest of Africa, to train and inspire Christian leaders from all strata of life to effectively reach the world with the Gospel and build up the Church.
We achieve this by:
- Uncompromisingly and authoritatively teaching Reformed and Evangelical theology through the versatility of our curricula.
- Developing and maintaining differentiated curricula that make provision for levels of education and life experience.
- Integrating all courses with life and ministry practice and the formation of a Reformed and Evangelical spirituality.
- Incorporating of congregation-based distance education with dynamic seminar-type training in the form of an excellent satellite model.
- The recruiting and directing of a faculty and staff that are committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, the calling of God for people from His Church, and a high standard of theological training.
- Supplying well-trained candidates for the ministry and church planters for the Body of Christ.